Colombian singer, businesswoman and mother Shakira has launched the 'Grow Parenting App' in a collaboration between her foundation Pies Descalzos -- which seeks to help impoverished children -- and the company Fisher-Price.
The app is specifically targeted at parents and teachers and features thousands of tips on various ways to interact with children. The app has a daily activity or tip that it sends to its users based on the ages of children they interact with and users are also able to access its archive to see tips for other purposes. Users of the Grow Parenting App are able to view the tips and activities in either English or Spanish -- making it accessible to more than just the English-Speaking demographic.
This informative parenting app is inclusive and unique in its ability to cater to many different cultural groups.
The Grow Parenting App Was Launched by Shakira
1. Celebrity-endorsed Parenting Apps - Celebrities collaborating with tech companies for parenting apps can help increase revenue and reach wider audiences.
2. Multilingual Parenting Apps - Parenting apps that offer tips and activities in multiple languages can cater to a wider audience and create more inclusive user experiences.
3. Personalized Parenting Apps - Parenting apps that offer personalized tips and activities based on child age can provide a customized experience, increasing user engagement and satisfaction.
1. Education - Collaborating with educational organizations to create parenting apps can lead to the development of innovative teaching tools and increase accessibility to quality education.
2. Entertainment - Partnering with celebrities to develop parenting apps can create unique and engaging content while increasing brand awareness and revenue potential in the entertainment industry.
3. Non-profit - Developing parenting apps in partnership with non-profit organizations can help increase outreach and provide valuable resources to communities in need.