Grey Fox Brewery has revealed they will be building a gluten-free brewery in Okanagan, British Columbia. The store will be open in the summer of 2022.
The company's goal is to bring tasty gluten-free beverages to the public. Chris Neufeld, the owner of Grey Fox Brewing, was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2003. He faced the challenge of completely fixing his diet and finding gluten-free options. His options almost 20 years ago were minimal, inspiring him to launch his soon-to-come brewery.
Chris chose the Okanagan, BC region because it is Canada's fastest-growing city. The area is home to an enormous beer community and Chris wants to use this opportunity to provide tasty but healthy beer options to his fellow neighbors.
Those interested in supporting the carefully sourced gluten-free company can find out more on Kickstarter.
Image Credit: Grey Fox
Grey Fox Brewery Will Be Building a Gluten-Free Brewery in B.C
1. Gluten-free Alcoholic Beverages - The growing demand for gluten-free options in the alcoholic beverage industry offers an opportunity to create innovative and flavorful products for consumers with gluten intolerance.
2. Gluten-free Brewery - The rise of gluten-free breweries provides an opportunity for entrepreneurs to capitalize on a niche market and cater to the growing demand for gluten-free alcoholic drinks.
3. Healthy Alcohol Consumption - The trend of offering healthier alcoholic beverage options, such as gluten-free and organic, is an opportunity for businesses to tap into the health-conscious consumer market and offer more sustainable products.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - The alcoholic beverage industry can innovate by diversifying their product offerings to cater to consumers with gluten intolerance and offering healthier options to meet the needs of the health-conscious market.
2. Craft Brewing Industry - The craft brewing industry can capitalize on the growing demand for gluten-free beer by investing in gluten-free brewing practices and creating unique and flavorful products to cater to the niche market.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the growing trend of offering healthier and sustainable products by investing in research and development of gluten-free and organic alcoholic beverages to meet the needs of the health-conscious market.