Green Gruff is a new vet-approved line of pet treats made from cricket protein. Made with organic and natural ingredients, the cricket-based treats are a healthy option for dogs as they "promote faster absorption and easier processing of actives into the bloodstream.” In addition, cricket protein provides 10 essential amino acids needed in a dog's diet and offers more iron than spinach and more calcium than milk.
Many dogs experience irritation, anxiety, or mobility issues and to combat this, the brand offers for kinds of supplements: DETOX Immunity treats, the EASE Joint & Hip treats, the RELAX Calming treats, and the SOOTHE Skin & Coat treats. Consumers can purchase the treats directly from the brand's website or through Amazon.
Image Credit: Green Gruff
Green Gruff is Made from Sustainable Cricket Protein
1. Sustainable Pet Foods - Green Gruff's use of cricket protein highlights a growing trend towards environmentally responsible pet food options.
2. Alternative Protein Sources - The use of cricket protein in pet food offers an opportunity for companies to explore alternative and sustainable protein sources.
3. Functional Pet Treats - Green Gruff's line of supplements for issues such as joint pain and anxiety highlight a trend towards functional treats for pets.
1. Pet Food - Green Gruff's use of cricket protein and functional supplements represent a disruptive innovation in the pet food industry.
2. Sustainability - The trend towards sustainable pet food presents opportunities for companies interested in environmentally responsible practices.
3. Health and Wellness - Green Gruff's focus on promoting healthier options for pets represents an opportunity for companies in the health and wellness industry to expand into the pet market.