This green curry recipe is perfect for people with dietary restrictions, as it is both vegan and gluten-free. From food blogger Beth of Tasty Yummies and featured on the Free People blog, the Chilled Green Curry Kelp Noodle Bowl is a refreshing dish for the spring season.
If you love soup but want something lighter to match the warmer weather, this green curry recipe is one you have to try. The creamy broth is made of healthy ingredients like organic coconut milk, raw cashews, lime juice, jalapeno, baby spinach, garlic, ginger and basil leaves. For those who can't stomach gluten, kelp noodles are a great plant-based alternative. For topping, you can also add spiralized zucchini and carrots, plus red bell pepper, sugar snap peas, scallions, red pepper flakes, cilantro and fresh mint.
This Green Curry Recipe is a Chilled "Noodle" Bowl with Vegan Ingredients
1. Plant-based Soups - Companies in the food industry can explore vegan and gluten-free recipes to create healthier and inclusive soups for customers with dietary restrictions.
2. Alternative Noodle Bowls - Food businesses can innovate by using alternative noodle options, such as kelp noodles, to create unique and healthier noodle bowls for customers.
3. Customizable Soup Toppings - Restaurants can provide a customizable soup topping bar to cater to customers' varying dietary and taste preferences and increase customer satisfaction.
1. Food & Beverage - This industry can create innovative plant-based soups and noodle bowls and make them available in restaurants or prepared food sections of grocery stores.
2. Health & Wellness - Health and wellness companies can explore the benefits of alternative noodle options and plant-based ingredients to create healthier and diverse meal options for their consumers.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can cater to guests with dietary restrictions by offering customizable soup toppings and alternative noodle options in their dining menus.