Kosterina's range of signature and infused Greek olive oils are a must-try for cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs alike. WIth a single-origin in Southern Greece—from the native home of founder Katina Mountanos—the extra virgin olive oils are carefully crafted with early harvest Koroneiki olives (12 lbs per bottle, to be exact). Kostrina's recipe is unique, healthy, and rich in taste. In order to achieve the luxuriously silky consistency and flavor, the brand's manufacturing process is designed to maximize the natural polyphenol content.
All of Kosterina's extra virgin Greek olive oils come in a slick, aesthetically pleasing packaging that effortlessly draws attention on the shelf. The Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil is cold-pressed in small patches and is ideal for those who are looking for that classic taste. Kosterina also makes two infused products—the Garlic Olive Oil and the Greek Herb and Lemon Olive Oil—available to the market, adding playful taste notes for those looking for something adventurous.
Kosterina's Greek olive oils are ideal for anything—from dipping and dressing to roasting and beyond.
Image Credit: Kosterina
Kosterina's Pioneering Signature and Infused Olive Oils are Unforgettable
1. Single-origin Ingredients - Brands can explore creating products with single-origin ingredients for a unique and authentic taste experience.
2. Flavored Infusions - There is an opportunity for brands to innovate by creating unique flavored oil infusions for consumers who are looking for adventurous and playful taste notes.
3. Maximizing Natural Content - Brands can focus on maximizing the natural content of ingredients in the manufacturing process to create high-quality products that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
1. Food & Beverage - Restaurants, food manufacturers, and retailers can all utilize the trends featured to create unique and authentic products that cater to consumers seeking high-quality ingredients and adventurous flavors.
2. Packaging - There is an opportunity for packaging companies to innovate by creating sleek and aesthetically pleasing product packaging that will effortlessly draw attention on the shelf.
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can explore the idea of single-origin ingredients and natural content to create high-quality skincare products that resonate with health-conscious consumers.