Talk of Christmas is in the air, so what better way to prepare for the holidays than by confusing your friends with the ultimate, sidewards, gravity-defying house party?
Just looking at the pictures gave me a headache, so who knows what living in a space like this would do to your sanity!
The full steps are on my read more link. I have never wanted to make anything more.
Implications - Contemporary consumers are looking to make purchases that offer more than just a practical design. Products featuring an element of shock are appealing to those who want to stay entertained while completing their everyday tasks. Companies trying to attract more shoppers to its brand could focus on creating all of their items with an otherworldly element.
Freaking Out House Guests
1. Gravity-defying Design - Designing products with unconventional shapes and features that offer a shock factor to consumers.
2. Entertainment-driven Purchases - Consumers are looking for products that offer entertainment and unique experiences beyond practicality and function.
3. Sideways Living - Consumers are open to living in unconventional spaces that defy the laws of gravity and offer a unique living experience.
1. Home Decor/interior Design - Opportunity to create products with unconventional shapes, designs, and features, to offer visually stunning and novel options for consumers.
2. Entertainment/events - Opportunity to create unique and memorable experiences for customers like hosting parties in unconventional spaces.
3. Architecture/real Estate - Opportunity to design and build unconventional homes that offer gravity-defying design as a unique selling point.