Freelancing provides workers and businesses alike with much-needed flexibility, and the 'Gratify' plugin for Slack maximizes the degree to which that flexibility can be achieved. The system gives businesses access to a vetted network of professional freelancers who are available on demand, making project-based freelance work more affordable for businesses while giving the freelancers themselves a reliable source of income.
Any companies that use freelancers are already familiar with the economic benefits as compared to hiring someone on full time. However, traditional freelancing requires contracts, negotiations, and a modicum of trust. With Gratify, businesses can be confident in the reliability and professionalism of the freelancers that they tap, as every worker has been screened by the Gratify team. And since the plugin functions entirely within Slack, hiring freelancers doesn't even require getting up from one's desk.
'Gratify' Lets Companies Hire Freelancers On-Demand via Slack
1. On-demand Freelancing - Opportunity for businesses to access a vetted network of professional freelancers on demand, maximizing flexibility and affordability.
2. Project-based Freelance Work - Opportunity for businesses to hire freelancers for specific projects, reducing costs compared to hiring someone full time.
3. Integration with Communication Platforms - Opportunity for businesses to streamline the hiring process by integrating freelancing platforms with communication tools like Slack.
1. Freelance Platforms - Disruptive innovation opportunity for platforms like Gratify to provide businesses with a vetted network of reliable freelancers on demand.
2. Communication Tools - Disruptive innovation opportunity for communication platforms like Slack to integrate freelancing plugins and streamline the hiring process.
3. Project Management Software - Disruptive innovation opportunity for project management software to include features that facilitate hiring and collaboration with freelancers.