The 'Tabletcase' is intended to provide optimal style and protection for graphic tablets to ensure they stay secure throughout the daily grind. Designed for the Wacom Intuos 4, the 'Tabletcase' is bespoke in design and crafted from suede to mimic the aesthetic of a designer's portfolio. Being that the portfolio has gone digital, the 'Tabletcase' is a modern interpretation of a designer's equipment.
Designed by Megmet Mert Sezer, the 'Tabletcase' features a number of design accents that accommodate the peripheral with ease. Cutouts for controls and connection cables as well as a slot for the stylus enable the graphic tablet to be used without having to remove it from the 'Tabletcase.' When the day is done, the cover can be closed and the 'Tabletcase' can be carried with the user on their commute.
The 'Tabletcase' Graphic Tablet Protector is Stylishly Bespoke
1. Custom Tablet Accessories - Creating bespoke tablet cases that cater to specific tablet models and user needs opens up opportunities for customization in the tablet accessory market.
2. Digital Portfolio Solutions - Developing innovative digital portfolio alternatives like the 'Tabletcase' that combine style and protection for graphic tablets can disrupt traditional designer equipment and showcase the potential of digital tools.
3. Seamless Tablet Usage - Designing tablet cases with convenient cutouts and features that allow for uninterrupted tablet usage, such as the 'Tabletcase', presents opportunities for enhancing user experience and convenience.
1. Tablet Accessories - The tablet accessory industry can leverage the trend of custom tablet cases, like the 'Tabletcase', to offer personalized and stylish options for tablet users.
2. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can embrace the trend of digital portfolio solutions, such as the 'Tabletcase', to modernize and optimize the way designers carry and protect their equipment.
3. Tech Accessories - The tech accessory industry can tap into the trend of seamless tablet usage by developing more functional and user-friendly tablet cases like the 'Tabletcase'.