Pouch food packaging has provided very popular in the children's food market given how easy it can make products to eat out of the house, so brands are expanding options with new releases like these Graham’s Skyr pouches.
The pouched yogurt range is made with the namesake Icelandic-style yogurt and comes in three flavor options including Superberry, Raspberry and Passionfruit, Mango & Papaya. Each of the yogurts are being launched at the special introductory price of 75p at Scottish Spar locations.
Managing Director at Graham's the Family Dairy Robert Graham spoke on the new Graham’s Skyr pouches saying, "We are incredibly proud to introduce customers to our Skyr in a new pouch format with CJ Lang in Scotland, through Spar stores. Skyr is our best performing new product launch and this new pouch format is in direct response to the growing customer demand of functional and healthy ‘on-the-go’ snack choices.”
The New Graham’s Skyr Pouches are Ideal for Enjoyment Anywhere
1. Pouched Food Packaging - Expanding options for pouched food packaging can create convenient and on-the-go snacking experiences for consumers.
2. Icelandic-style Yogurt - The popularity of Icelandic-style yogurt presents an opportunity for brands to introduce innovative flavors and packaging formats.
3. Functional Snacking - Meeting the growing customer demand for functional and healthy snack choices through innovative products like Skyr pouches can disrupt the snacking industry.
1. Food Packaging - Exploring new packaging formats, such as pouches, can revolutionize the food packaging industry and cater to consumer preferences.
2. Dairy - Brands in the dairy industry can leverage the popularity of Icelandic-style yogurt to create unique and convenient yogurt products.
3. Snack Food - The rise of functional snacking offers an opportunity for the snack food industry to develop innovative and healthy snack options.