Showcasing a selection of ladylike looks, the simple and clean ‘The Lady is Back’ editorial shoot, mostly shot in black and white by Spanish photographer Sergio de Luz from Madrid for Yah! Magazine, is ultra chic.
Outfitted by stylist Arturo Argüelles, Delphoss model Eva Alvarez looks like a modern day princess in ensembles comprising of blouses with prints, skirts, vintage jackets, petite lace dresses, elegant gowns, and warm sweaters, along with mesh and fur headdresses and leopard print headscarves. The editorial shoot also features accessories of chunky bracelets and pearl necklaces. Primped by make up artist and hair stylist Aida Rojas, model Alvarez also resembles the iconic Audrey Hepburn.
For those fashionistas who want to rock the princess-like look for a change, be sure to check out the 'The Lady is Back' shoot by Sergio de Luz.
The Lady is Back Shoot by Sergio de Luz Presents Chic Princess Looks
1. Ladylike Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create modern-day princess looks with a touch of vintage charm.
2. Black and White Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with classic and timeless visual aesthetics.
3. Iconic Glamour - Opportunity for makeup artists and stylists to recreate the timeless beauty of Audrey Hepburn.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the creation of elegant and vintage-inspired clothing.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities for photographers to explore and redefine the art of black and white photography.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities for makeup artists and stylists to reinvent classic and glamorous beauty looks.