Actor and student James Franco graces the cover of GQ Style Germany Spring 2012 in a bizarre and serious black and white shoot.
James Franco was captured by Mariano Vivanco for GQ Style Germany, who produced a uniquely artistic set of images of the actor using a variety of lighting techniques to create a dark and shadowy story. While some of the shots may be a little hard to take seriously due to a ferocious head of hair that even exceeds his normal bed head-ridden state, overall it's a well-executed, classy editorial.
The GQ Style Germany Spring 2012 issue is the biannual release of the menswear-focused fashion magazine. The Fall 2011 issue featured 'True Blood' star Alex Skarsgaard on the cover.
James Franco Gets Quirky for a GQ Style Germany Spring 2012 Cover Shoot
1. Artistic Photoshoots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: utilizing unique lighting techniques to create visually stunning editorial photoshoots.
2. Quirky Celeb Covers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: featuring celebrities in unconventional and bizarre cover shoots to attract attention and stand out in the market.
3. Black and White Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: capitalizing on the timeless aesthetic of black and white photography in fashion editorials and magazine covers.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: exploring new and creative ways to capture fashion editorials, increasing the visual appeal of the industry.
2. Magazines - Disruptive innovation opportunity: incorporating unique and unconventional cover shoots to create buzz and attract readers.
3. Celebrity Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: leveraging quirky and unconventional photoshoots featuring celebrities to create memorable brand campaigns.