Harissa, a Maghrebi hot chili pepper paste, is one of the most basic flavoring agents in Tunisian cuisine and a condiment that is beloved by consumers for its immense versatility. At this year's Winter Fancy Food Show, Snackgold introduced its 'cHarissa' Gourmet Potato Crisps, which are produced in a partnership between Spanish gourmet potato chip makers and the cHarissa spice company.
In response to a rising demand for spicy foods, a number of brands are launching hot and spicy versions of familiar products that offer a fiery kick. As well as looking for added heat from the foods that they consume, people are also seeking out inventive globally inspired spices that prominently feature different kinds of spicy ingredients available around the world.
Image Credit: BevNET
Snackgold's 'cHarissa' Gourmet Potato Crisps Feature a Classic Paste
1. Spicy Snacking - The rising demand for spicy foods is leading to the launch of hot and spicy versions of familiar products that offer a fiery kick.
2. Globally Inspired Spices - Consumers are seeking out inventive globally inspired spices that prominently feature different kinds of spicy ingredients available around the world.
3. Culinary Partnerships - Partnerships between gourmet potato chip makers and spice companies, like Snackgold and cHarissa, are creating unique flavor experiences for consumers.
1. Snack Foods - The snack food industry is responding to the demand for spicy and globally inspired flavors by offering new products that incorporate these tastes.
2. Spice Industry - Companies in the spice industry have an opportunity to partner with food brands to create unique flavor experiences like the cHarissa potato chips.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of partnerships between culinary companies to create new, innovative products that meet changing consumer demands.