This gothic twin editorial seems to embrace the idea of yin and yang by the looks of its stars. While one is dark, the other is light to balance the photoshoot out. Yet that is not to say there is a warm brought into predominantly cold scenes. As though embracing the upcoming fall season, the gothic twin editorial is shot on a grey day outside of an eerie estate.
Showcasing black and white ensembles, the gothic twin editorial is set to appear in the August 2014 issue of FASHION Magazine. It is appropriately titled, 'Garden of Good and Evil.' Shot by photographer Chris Nicholls, it stars models Meagan Callen and Gaby. They were both styled in a monochromatic wardrobe by George Antonopoulos. The looks were perfected by hairstylist Justin German and makeup artist Simone Otis.
The FASHION Magazine August 2014 Photoshoot Stars Meagan and Gaby
1. Monochromatic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to create new designs with black and white ensembles.
2. Gothic Aesthetics - Opportunity for photographers and stylists to explore the gothic aesthetic in fashion photoshoots.
3. Contrasting Yin and Yang - Opportunity for models and photographers to explore the concept of yin and yang in fashion editorials.
1. Fashion - Industry professionals can create new designs and explore different aesthetics in fashion photography.
2. Photography - Opportunity to explore new themes and aesthetics in photography.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty professionals to create bold and dramatic makeup looks to complement gothic fashion.