Bed Bath & Beyond now offers the vegan Baylis & Harding Goodness Natural Body Washes in three scents across the United States. These include Oud Cedar & Amber, Lemongrass & Ginger, and Sea Kelp & Peppermint. Priced at $7.99 each, the vegan line offers plant-based formulas with organic extracts and bottles that can be fully recycled.
The sustainably luxurious vegan collection is kind to the skin and kind to the planet. Each body wash pays homage to nature with carefully blended plant-based formulas, using natural organic extracts and essential oils. In addition, the Baylis & Harding Vegan Body Washes are dye-free, paraben-free, and silicone-free, appealing to those with sensitive skin looking to avoid irritants.
The Goodness Natural Body Wash from Baylis & Harding is available to purchase online and in-store.
The Baylis & Harding Goodness Natural Body Wash Comes in 3 Scents
1. Sustainable Personal Care Products - Opportunity for companies to incorporate organic extracts and environmentally-friendly packaging in the personal care products industry.
2. Vegan Beauty Products - Veganism is a trend that is growing among consumers, creating a space for beauty products without animal-based ingredients.
3. Plant-based Formulations - Increasing demand for natural and organic ingredients to be used in formulations of personal care products represents an opportunity for environmentally friendly companies.
1. Personal Care Products - Sustainable products and vegan beauty products could disrupt the personal care products industry.
2. Organic Beauty Products - Companies who sell organic beauty products that are free from harmful chemicals and environmental pollutants could gain a competitive edge in the market.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - Growing interest in environmentally-friendly packaging could create an opportunity for packaging companies to develop sustainable packaging alternatives for personal care products.