New York-based Good Wood makes some sweet custom wooden bling. Not only is the uber-stylish custom made jewelry cool, and a popular choice for Hip-Hop artists, it also a rockin' way to help Haiti.
After freshly releasing a street style line with Hall of Fame Accessories, Good Wood NYC took their signature wooden bling jewelry line to the streets teaming up with Frank the Butcher in support of 'For The People: Help Save Haiti' event.
Implications - Right now, there are numerous companies and organizations working on benefits for Haiti, and this, by far, is one of my favorite ideas. By connecting with a major hip-hop trope like bling, this may draw interest from people who otherwise would not think so charitably.
Good Wood Custom Jewelry is a Rockin' Way to Help Haiti
1. Custom Wooden Jewelry - Providing a unique and stylish alternative to traditional jewelry.
2. Supporting Charitable Causes - Creating opportunities for consumers to support meaningful causes through their purchases.
3. Collaborating with Influencers - Partnering with influential figures to amplify the reach and impact of charitable initiatives.
1. Fashion Accessories - Innovating the accessories industry by using unconventional materials like wood for jewelry.
2. Charitable Organizations - Exploring new ways for organizations to raise funds and create awareness for social causes.
3. Hip-hop Culture - Tapping into the influence of hip-hop culture to engage a wider audience in charitable efforts.