GOOD Meat, a subsidiary brand belonging to food tech company Eat Just Inc, has announced the launch of its first sustainable lab-grown chicken satay product, which will make its debut at Keng Eng Kee this Friday.
In addition, to celebrate the launch of the new product, the company has invited renowned chef Francis Mallmann to the event. Mallman is as known as the "Carnivore King" due to his stripped-down approach to cooking meat. The partnership with Mallmann is well-suited, considering the chef also plans to begin serving GOOD Meat products at one of his South American restaurants.
“We all know where the Earth is at, and if we close our eyes to dream on better days, we know that changes must be done. GOOD Meat has embraced innovation for business and health. I’m proud to eat their chicken and am excited to launch with them when ready in one of my restaurants in South America," said Mallmann in a recent press statement.
Image Credit: GOOD Meat
GOOD Meat is Set to Debut Its First Chicken Satay Product at KEK Pop-Up
1. Lab-grown Meat - The rise of lab-grown meat presents opportunities for sustainable and ethical food production.
2. Celebrity Chef Collaborations - Partnering with well-known chefs to develop and promote lab-grown meat products can increase public acceptance and awareness.
3. Alternative Protein Sources - The development of lab-grown meat offers an alternative to traditional animal protein sources that aligns with consumers' changing diets and concerns about sustainability and ethical food production.
1. Food Technology - The food tech industry has the opportunity to innovate sustainable, ethical, and convenient methods of food production with the development of lab-grown meat.
2. Culinary Arts - The culinary industry can benefit from collaborations with food tech companies to develop new and exciting dishes that feature lab-grown meat as a sustainable and ethical protein source.
3. Sustainability - The rise of lab-grown meat aligns with sustainability initiatives and can contribute to a more eco-friendly and ethical food system.