Journaling is well-known to be a therapeutic practice that can help increase happiness and gratitude but can be difficult to stick with everyday, so 'GoGrateful' is positioned as a solution to help change this.
The SMS-based journal works by sending users a text message each day in both the morning and evening in order to prompt them to log in a response. Users will be asked what they're grateful for with each entry being automatically entered into their secure account for them to read over whenever they need a boost to get through a tough day or simply for reflection purposes.
'GoGrateful' is sure to be well-received by the increasing number of consumers who are looking to enhance their daily health and wellness in a simple, noninvasive manner.
'GoGrateful' Prompts Users to Continuously Log Entries
1. Sms-based Digital Journals - Opportunity to leverage SMS technology to create journaling apps that facilitate daily gratitude practices.
2. Therapeutic Journaling - Growing trend of using journaling as a tool for increased happiness and gratitude.
3. Health and Wellness - Increasing consumer demand for simple, noninvasive solutions to enhance daily well-being.
1. Mobile Applications - Developing innovative mobile apps that utilize SMS technology for therapeutic journaling.
2. Psychology and Therapy - Applying journaling practices as a therapeutic tool for increased happiness and well-being.
3. Mindfulness and Meditation - Integrating gratitude journaling into mindfulness and meditation practices to enhance mental health.