With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, many retailers are donating percentages from the sales of their products to support the cause. This pair of Denim for Immortality Jeans come with pink Swarovski crystals on the back pockets. The price tag is $229 and fifty percent of the purchase will go to the the Young Survival Coalition. If you're going to shop anyways, why not support a great cause!
Implications - It is great to see companies using products to support social causes that have a tremendous benefit for all. This pair of denim is most certainly for the jean lover that wants to give back to a good cause.
1. Social Cause Products - Opportunity for retailers to create products that support social causes and engage socially-conscious consumers.
2. Breast Cancer Awareness Month Initiatives - Opportunity for companies to align their products and sales with breast cancer awareness initiatives during the month of October.
3. Charitable Partnerships - Opportunity for brands to partner with non-profit organizations and donate proceeds from product sales.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can create special products and partnerships to support social causes like breast cancer awareness.
2. Luxury Denim - Luxury denim brands can create limited edition products with unique details and donate a percentage of sales to charity.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations can partner with fashion brands to create co-branded products and raise funds for their cause.