Supergoop is responsible for producing a range of innovative sun care products and one of its newest products, the Glow Stick Sunscreen, takes advantage of the convenient, popular solid stick format.
Across the world of personal care and cosmetics, consumers have been turning to toners, exfoliators and serums in stick formats as a mess-free, on-the-go option. The all-new Glow Stick Sunscreen is a dry oil stick that can be used across the body, including the face, chest and shoulders for deep hydration and a flattering summery highlight.
Although the product takes the form of a dry oil stick, Supergoop notes that its newest launch will not actually leave behind an oily residue on the body. Some of the ultra-nourishing oils that can be found in the product include pracaxi oil, tamanu oil and buriti oil, which is said to be "the richest natural source of beta-carotene."
Supergoop's 'Glow Stick Sunscreen' is a Hydrating Dry Oil Stick
1. Solid Stick Formats - The popularity of stick formats in the personal care and cosmetics world presents opportunities for the development of innovative mess-free products that cater to the on-the-go lifestyle.
2. Hydrating Dry Oil Sticks - The introduction of dry oil sticks in the sun care industry allows for the development of products that offer sun protection and deep hydration without leaving behind an oily residue.
3. Summery Highlighters - The trend of using highlighters for a summer glow presents an opportunity for the development of sun care products that enhance the appearance of sun-kissed skin while also providing protection.
1. Personal Care - The solid stick format trend provides an opportunity for the personal care industry to introduce new, mess-free products that cater to the on-the-go lifestyle.
2. Cosmetics - The popularity of stick formats in the cosmetics industry presents an opportunity for the development of innovative makeup products that are easy, convenient and mess-free to apply.
3. Sun Care - The introduction of dry oil sticks and summery highlighters in the sun care industry provides an opportunity for companies to develop products that offer sun protection, hydration and enhance the appearance of sun-kissed skin.