In anticipation of Halloween, Starbucks is releasing a line of new glow-in-the-dark drinkware – all under $30. The new series features tumblers, cold cups, mugs, and more -- all boasting iconic Halloween colorways and imagery. Some noteworthy items include the Multi Eyes Glow in the Dark Tumbler, the Night Crackle Glow in the Dark Tumbler, the Periwinkle Raven Glow in the Dark Cold Cup or the Tree Glow in the Dark Cold Cup, the Glow in the Dark Lemongrass Bling Cup, and the Glow in the Dark Lemongrass Bling Cup Keychain
The merchandise will launch in licensed Starbucks stores, such as those located in grocery stores, airports, and hospitals, in the U.S. starting in September. Prices start at $14.95.
Image Credit: Starbucks
Starbucks Introduces New Glow-in-the-Dark Halloween Merchandise
1. Glow-in-the-dark Drinkware - New glow-in-the-dark drinkware is a disruptive trend for the beverage industry, encouraging a shift towards more unique and eye-catching drinkware designs.
2. Halloween-themed Merchandise - The popularity of limited-edition Halloween merchandise creates a trend for other industries to explore releasing themed products for holidays and special occasions.
3. Affordable Limited-edition Merchandise - Releasing affordable limited-edition merchandise is a disruptive trend for the retail industry, as it encourages consumers to make a purchase based on the exclusivity and limited-time availability of the product.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can explore the trend of releasing unique and eye-catching drinkware designs for their products to stand out in the market.
2. Retail - The trend of releasing limited-edition merchandise at affordable prices presents an opportunity for retailers to attract customers with the promise of exclusive and unique products.
3. Holiday-based Merchandise - The success of limited-edition Halloween-themed merchandise presents an opportunity for other industries to explore releasing holiday-based products to attract customers during special occasions.