Although the term 'global warming soap' might seem slightly strange to some, after laying eyes on the Young Stellar Object series, people will have a better understanding of the direction the designs have taken. Inspired by the shape and coloring of glaciers and icebergs found in the Arctic, the cleansing bars are a gorgeous reminder that global warming is an overwhelming cause that is changing the face of the planet as we know it.
Designed by William Lee, the global warming soap collection could easily pass as abstract crystal sculptures as well. Yet they are meant to be used, not displayed. As they dissolve away with every wash, the global warming soap brings awareness to melting glaciers.
William Lee Designs Stunning Cleansers Inspired by Glaciers and Icebergs
1. Abstract Crystal Sculptures - Designing soap collections that resemble abstract crystal sculptures presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty and skincare industry.
2. Environmental Awareness - Creating products that bring awareness to global warming, like the global warming soap collection, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the sustainability and eco-friendly industries.
3. Inspired by Nature - Developing products that draw inspiration from natural elements, such as glaciers and icebergs, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty and home decor industries.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The abstract crystal sculptures trend opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for creating unique, visually stunning beauty and skincare products.
2. Sustainability - The environmental awareness trend presents disruptive innovation opportunities for developing sustainable and eco-friendly products that raise awareness about global warming.
3. Home Decor - The trend of being inspired by nature presents disruptive innovation opportunities for creating home decor products that bring the beauty of natural elements, like glaciers and icebergs, into people's homes.