There now exists an increasing number of "holographic" makeup products in the beauty industry, and Glitter Injections BlindingGlow highlighters are much more pigmented than most of the brand's many competitors.
The highlighters are ideal for individuals who enjoy experimenting with makeup and aren't afraid to take risks with it. There are five different shades in the collection, all of which have a creamy texture that makes for simple application. The highlighters are highly pigmented and come in glittery gold, purple, red, and two different shades of green.
As the "holographic" and "mermaid" beauty crazes continue to take off in beauty circles, particularly on social media, brands like Glitter Injections are offering products that take those looks to the next level.
Glitter Injections' Highlighters Offer Intense Pigmentation
1. Holographic Makeup - The increasing popularity of holographic makeup creates opportunities for brands to innovate with new pigmentation and textures.
2. Experimental Makeup - The demand for makeup products that encourage experimentation allows brands to create highly pigmented and versatile formulas.
3. Mermaid Beauty - The trend of mermaid-inspired beauty creates space for brands to develop unique shades and textures in their makeup products.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by harnessing holographic makeup trends and offering intensely pigmented products.
2. Social Media Marketing - Brands can capitalize on the popularity of holographic and mermaid beauty crazes by creating innovative marketing campaigns that connect with consumers on social media platforms.
3. Cosmetics Manufacturing - In the cosmetics manufacturing industry, there's a potential for disruptive innovation by developing new formulas and production techniques to create highly pigmented, creamy highlighters.