With the resurged interest of the Star Trek series thanks to the enterprise's 50th anniversary and the release of a second life action film, the Star Trek planetary glass mug set is a great way fans of the show can celebrate their fandom in their home. The glasses are designed to look like the various galactic planets featured throughout the show, with a distinctive Vulcan styling.
The glasses opt for a colored glass aesthetic complete with a texturized pattern of the planet the cup is meant to represent. Some of the planets are real locations, such as Earth, while others are specific to the Star Trek universe. For example, the Vulcan glass features a red colorway and illustrations of swirled gas nebulas. The set also comes with a Borg Cube shot glass.
The Star Trek Glass Mug Set Recreates The TV Show's Planets
1. Sci-fi Glassware - Opportunity to create more sci-fi themed glassware sets that celebrate fandoms and pop culture.
2. Collectible Glassware - Potential to design glassware sets that represent different characters or iconic scenes from movies and TV shows.
3. Texturized Theme-based Glassware - Innovative designs that incorporate texturized patterns of different themes such as planets or landscapes on glassware.
1. Home Decor - Creating unique glassware sets can cater to specific fandoms and enhance home decor.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - Opportunity in producing merchandise that appeals to fans of science fiction franchises, such as Star Trek.
3. Drinkware Manufacturing - Creating specialty glassware products based on popular TV shows and movies can be a lucrative market branch for drinkware manufacturers.