We've seen several clever twists on modern fairytale princesses, and 'Glamour Casting Cinderella' by Tom Watson takes the high fashion angle. Watson is a part of Creative Collective, and this shoot pits Cinderella as a model.
Dressed in a number of designer pieces fit for a magazine spread, the model in 'Glamour Casting Cinderella' by Tom Watson definitely looks the part. See more fairytale features below.
Implications - For any company that is trying to establish a personal connection with consumers, few gimmicks are better than investing in advertising that references a cultural touchstone, preferably of their youth. By associating their brand with a memorable pop culture moment or series, the brand embeds warm feelings of good memories in consumers.
'Glamour Casting Cinderella' by Tom Watson Shows the Modern Princess
1. Modern Fairytale Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create high fashion pieces inspired by classic fairytales for a modern audience.
2. Personalized Advertising - Brands can leverage cultural touchstones to create ads that resonate with consumers on a personal level.
3. Creative Photography Concepts - Photographers can explore unique concepts, such as casting fairytale princesses as high fashion models, to create captivating visual content.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate elements of fairytales into their collections to attract a modern audience.
2. Advertising - Agencies can develop campaigns that tap into nostalgic pop culture references to connect with consumers.
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with unconventional concepts to create visually stunning and engaging content.