The Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011 collection does not follow the typical pretty pastels for the new year's blossoming season. Instead, the collection features dark goth-like pieces with a glamorous touch.
Models walked down the runway in black hair, deep red lipstick and all-black garments. Some of these zipper-adorning outfits were mixed with white accents, while others had leopard-printed styles. The Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011 collection definitely makes goth completely glamorous and romantic.
Implications - With that being said, most people of both sexes will attest to secretly -- of perhaps openly -- loving the dark side that these sorts of fashions provide. If it's your first time experiencing a Givenchy collection, rest assured that this one is a spectacular starting point!
The Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011 Collection Beautifies a Dark Look
1. Gothic Fashion - The Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011 collection showcases gothic-inspired fashion with a glamorous twist.
2. Dark Glamour - The collection highlights the trend of incorporating dark and gothic elements into glamorous outfits.
3. Romantic Goth - The Givenchy collection beautifully combines gothic and romantic aesthetics.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore the demand for gothic-inspired fashion with a glamorous edge.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of dark and gothic makeup looks.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - The luxury goods industry can tap into the desire for high-end gothic and romantic fashion pieces.