In honor of the nationwide launch of Gillette TREO, the world's first razor designed for assisted shaving, the brand launched three heartwarming commercials that depict the tenaciousness of caregivers.
In America alone, it's reported that there are almost 44 million unpaid caregivers who assist people who are older, disabled, or in need of help. Gillette TREO was designed with their specific needs in mind and was tested by several unpaid caregivers. Its new campaign shows the story of three duos and their experiences with the shaver.
The first commercial, 'Together, It All Works,' shows the loving story of a mother and son who work together to be happy. The second commercial, 'A Way of Giving Back,' shows a son's love for his father and his gratitude for all the support he's received from his dad. The third commercial, 'A Different Life Together,' shows a wife and husband team who have adapted to a new way of life. They all shed light on an important issue many families are facing and the Gillette TREO works to prioritize these individuals with its inclusive design.
Gillette TREO Launched the 'Together, It All Works' Campaign
1. Assisted Shaving Support - A market trend where brands create products and campaigns targeted towards caregivers and their specific needs, providing opportunities for further research into developing innovative products to aid caregivers.
2. Inclusive and Functional Design - A design trend where brands prioritize inclusive and functional design, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in product design and development.
3. Emotional Marketing - An emerging trend where brands present emotional and sensitive campaigns, providing opportunities to explore emotional connections between products and their consumers.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry has an opportunity to develop and innovate upon new products catering to the specific needs of caregivers and recipients.
2. Assisted Living - The assisted living industry presents great potential for further innovation in developing products and services that cater to the needs of caregivers.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry, and specifically, the home healthcare sector can heavily invest and explore new methods of supporting caregivers and the people they care for.