Looking at this ridiculous meat tower, you have to wonder what could they possibly be trying to accomplish with a giant burger so massive it probably has its own gravitational pull.
Well, this nine-patty giant burger comes from Lotteria, a Japanese hamburger chain that is releasing this giant burger in order to promote the Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo's Blu-ray and DVD launch. That's right, this giant tower of beef and cheese is all to promote the release of a new anime movie. If you purchase the giant burger for 1,280 yen ($12.86 USD), you'll also be given a Spear of Longinus replica from the anime series as well.
According to Kotaku.com, the giant burger is "called the Q-Story Cheese Burger, because, in part, the movie's Japanese title is Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Q. It's also wordplay: The burger has nine patties, and the Japanese word for nine is 'kyuu.'"
This Nine-Patty Giant Burger is to Promote the New Evangelion Movie
1. Anime Promotion - Creating elaborate food promotions tied to popular anime releases can generate excitement and drive sales.
2. Collaborative Marketing - Teaming up with entertainment franchises to create limited-edition products can attract new customers and increase brand awareness.
3. Artistic Product Tie-ins - Using unique and eye-catching designs in product packaging can create a strong connection with consumers and enhance the value proposition.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can leverage partnerships with entertainment properties to create unique and attention-grabbing menu items.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore cross-promotional opportunities with food brands to reach new audiences and promote their content.
3. Collectibles - The collectibles industry can benefit from collaborations with popular franchises by offering exclusive merchandise.