The conceptual 'Gemini Monitor' is a functional perisperhal designed with the modern user experience in mind to help them easily transition the unit to suit their needs throughout the day. The monitor has a height-adjustable design that is made possible with the built-in stand, which will also accommodate it being swiveled from horizontal to vertical in orientation and vice-versa. The unit is paired with a wireless charging pad in the base to help keep smartphones or additional peripherals like a keyboard and a mouse powered up for use the next day.
The conceptual 'Gemini Monitor' is the design work of Angie Kim who worked with Mark Lukeson to perform disassembly of the Dell Ultra monitor to see just how it works for inspiration.
The Conceptual 'Gemini Monitor' Has a Wireless Charging Pad
1. Swiveling Displays - The ability to swivel displays and change their orientation opens up opportunities for new user experiences and applications.
2. Height-adjustable Monitors - Monitors that can adjust height provide increased ergonomic benefits for users, lowering the risk of neck and back pain.
3. Wireless Charging Peripherals - Wireless charging capabilities built into peripherals such as monitors provide added convenience for users who want to keep their devices fully charged without the hassle of wires.
1. Technology - The rapidly evolving technology industry can take advantage of these trends to improve user experiences in areas such as gaming, graphic design, and video editing.
2. Office Furniture - The office furniture industry can use these trends to design more functional and ergonomic workstations for computer users.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can incorporate these features into their product designs to appeal to tech-savvy customers who are always looking for the latest and greatest innovation.