The European Union recently put the General Data Protection Regulation into effect, a series of rules for how websites are able to make use of the data they collect, and the 'GDPR Compliance Checklist' is a tool from Cleveroad that helps online businesses to stay on the right side of the law. The interactive tool takes site administrators through a series of questions in order to assess whether their site is in compliance, and it provides tips on what to do if one's site isn't currently following the regulation.
When any new regulation is put into place, there's always a period of time during which sites have to scramble. As one would expect, the GDPR can be difficult to follow thanks to a healthy dose of bureaucratic jargon, so the GDPR Compliance Checklist is an easier way to follow.
Cleveroad's 'GDPR Compliance Checklist' Helps Sites Stay Legit
1. Regulatory Compliance Software - The 'GDPR Compliance Checklist' demonstrates the demand for interactive tools that help businesses comply with data regulations.
2. Data Security Solutions - The implementation of GDPR highlights the need for robust data security solutions to protect user information.
3. Legal Tech Solutions - GDPR creates an opportunity for legal tech companies to develop innovative solutions that simplify compliance for businesses.
1. Software Development - Software development companies can capitalize on the growing demand for tailored compliance software in the wake of new data regulations like GDPR.
2. Cybersecurity - The GDPR emphasizes the importance of cybersecurity, creating opportunities for the cybersecurity industry to provide effective data protection solutions.
3. Legal Services - The introduction of GDPR presents lucrative opportunities for legal service providers specializing in data protection and regulatory compliance.