Although some things may not require an update because of the practical and necessary purpose they serve in society, the Gazoline Petrol Station proves that sometimes that just isn't the case. Gas stations may not be considered works of art, yet considering that there is usually one on every corner, their presence should not be taken for granted.
Damilano Studio Architects shows how gas stations can improve a city's look with their Gazoline Petrol Station design. Minimal and modern, it actually doesn't even look like a gas station at first glance. It is inspired by the continuous flow of the traveler.
Located in Cuneo, Piemonte, Italy, the Gazoline Petrol Station will soon become a tourist hot spot itself.
The Gazoline Petrol Station Features a Very Modern Design
1. Modern Gas Stations - Incorporating minimalist and modern designs into gas stations can improve a city's aesthetic appeal.
2. Functional Aesthetics - Finding ways to improve the design and functionality of practical structures like gas stations can create disruptive innovation opportunities.
3. Tourist Destination Gas Stations - Designing gas stations with unique and impressive aesthetics, such as the Gazoline Petrol Station, can attract tourists and create business opportunities.
1. Architecture and Design - The architecture and design industry can explore ways to modernize and improve the functionality of everyday structures like gas stations.
2. Automotive - Auto companies can partner with architects and designers to create gas stations that align with their brand identity and aesthetic.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can consider promoting gas stations with unique and impressive aesthetics, like the Gazoline Petrol Station, as potential tourist destinations.