Game of Thrones features indulgence in all sorts of vices, drinking included, so it is perfectly logical that HBO, the network behind the popular TV show, would look to release a set of Game of Thrones wines. The wines are a partnership between HBO and Vintage Wine Estates, a Santa Rosa winery.
There are three Game of Thrones wines in the set: a "proprietary red blend," a Cabernet Sauvignon and a chardonnay. Vintage Wine Estates, the winery that produces the set, is a relatively high-end vinyard, so consumers can be confident that their Game of Thrones wines are worthy of the court of the Iron Throne.
Considering the prominence of wine in the Game of Thrones universe, the set is an ideal pairing for watching parties as the show rounds out its final seasons.
HBO and Vintage Wine Estates are Releasing Game of Thrones Wines
1. Fantasy Franchise Wines - Creating licensed and branded wines for popular fantasy or sci-fi franchises.
2. TV Show-themed Alcohol Products - Developing alcohol products based on popular TV shows to expand revenue streams.
3. High-end Wine Partnerships - Teaming up with high-end wineries to produce unique wine sets based on popular franchises.
1. Alcohol Production - Opportunity for alcohol companies to partner with popular TV shows or franchises to create unique products.
2. Entertainment - Developing licensed products based on popular TV shows or franchises to expand brand recognition and increase revenue.
3. Wine Production - Teaming up with popular TV shows or franchises to create unique wine sets can attract new customers and increase revenue for high-end wineries.