Unfortunately for many Game of Thrones fans, they will not always be able to tune into the premiere of the latest episodes from the show's eighth and final season—yet a few local streaming services in Sweden, Telia Play and HBO Nordic, teamed up to help people avoid Game of Thrones spoilers.
While there are browser extensions and apps to help fans avoid accidentally seeing spoilers on the Internet, it can be much more difficult to avoid having the show ruined in real life when everyone is talking about the show's events. The Game of Thrones Anti-Spoiler Kit consists of a series of numbered pins that can be worn after viewing an episode of the show, which helps others in close proximity determine what they should or shouldn't say for the sake of other fans.
This Set of Buttons Helps Fans Avoid Game of Thrones Spoilers
1. Anti-spoiler Wearables - Development of wearable devices that can help users avoid spoilers or protect their privacy in public spaces.
2. Numbered Pin Kits - The production and distribution of numbered button sets for fans to wear as a way to signal where they are in a series and avoid spoilers.
3. Real-life Spoiler Alerts - The development of personalized spoiler alert systems that blocks and filters specific keywords in real-life conversations based on user preferences.
1. Entertainment - Incorporating Anti-Spoiler Wearables as part of fans' viewing experience.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Creating and marketing numbered pin kits as a useful and trendy accessory for fans of TV shows and movies.
3. Technology - Developing and marketing spoiler-blocking apps and anti-spoiler algorithms that can be easily integrated into existing products.