Game of Thrones fans have only a matter of days to wait until the start of the newest and final season of the show and until then, they can treat themselves with a few limited-edition items on a secret Game of Thrones menu from Shake Shack—so long as they are able to speak Valyrian.
To help fans order in the fictional language, Shake Shack created a translation and pronunciation guide so that fans can order special menu items inspired by fire and ice. Those who wish to eat the fiery Dracarys Burger with layers of cheese, bacon, scallions and spicy sauces must specify that they'd like the "Drakaro Parkliapos." The menu also includes a Dragonglass Shake, which takes inspiration from the show's White Walkers and is served with darkly colored shards of toffee.
Shake Shack's Secret Game of Thrones Menu Must Be Ordered in Valyrian
1. Game of Thrones-inspired Menus - Creating secret menus inspired by popular TV shows and movies, offering fans a unique dining experience.
2. Fictional Language Integration - Developing translation and pronunciation guides for fictional languages, allowing businesses to cater to niche fan communities.
3. Themed Food and Beverages - Designing menu items that reflect the themes and characters of popular media, enticing fans and creating buzz.
1. Restaurant and Hospitality - Incorporating secret menus and themed items can differentiate a restaurant and attract niche customer segments.
2. Fan-based Merchandise - Collaborating with popular TV shows and movies to offer limited-edition food and beverage items can expand merchandise options for fan communities.
3. Language Learning and Translation - Developing translation and pronunciation guides for fictional languages creates opportunities for language learning platforms and services.