In the style of many popular fantasy kingdom-builder games for mobile devices, Game of Thrones: Conquest has been created by HBO and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to help fans occupy themselves until the release of the show's eighth season.
In the game, fans will have to challenge themselves to see if they have what it takes to survive in Westeros. Players will have the opportunity to meet characters like John Snow, Daenerys Targaryen and the Lannisters as they make strategic decisions. To begin, players have the chance to rule a house of their choosing, lead armies and take down their enemies. As Game of Thrones: Conquest describes: "Players must defend their houses from each other in player-versus-player battles or form a strategic allegiance as they fight for control of the Seven Kingdoms."
Those who pre-register for the release of the game later this year will be eligible to receive a 'Prepare for War' package that will help them in their quest to win the throne.
Game of Thrones: Conquest Introduces a Mobile Game for Fans
1. Fantasy Kingdom-builder Games - The popularity of fantasy kingdom-builder games for mobile devices is an opportunity for companies to create new and engaging experiences for fans.
2. Mobile Games for Fans - Fans of popular TV shows and movies desire mobile games that allow them to interact and explore the world in a new way, providing opportunities for companies to create unique and immersive experiences.
3. Player-versus-player Battles - The competitive and social aspects of player-versus-player battles in mobile games provide opportunities for companies to create engaging and dynamic experiences for players.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage mobile games to engage fans in new and unique ways, such as allowing them to interact with characters in their favorite TV shows and movies.
2. Gaming - The gaming industry can build off of the popularity of fantasy kingdom-builder games and new mobile games for popular franchises to offer unique experiences to players around the world.
3. Marketing - For companies looking to market TV shows, movies, and other franchises, mobile games offer an opportunity for fans to engage with the brand and build excitement leading up to releases.