Architecture studio Morphosis recently debuted its futuristic vehicle charging station designs and they are strikingly elegant. The practice completed this project for Genesis—a South Korean car brand that is also the luxury vehicle division of Hyundai Motor Group.
Morphosis' outdoor futuristic vehicle charging stations adorn the streets of Seoul and Gyeonggi-do. With their extremely elegant aesthetic, the EVC sites exude a sense of luxury that is often associated with owners of high-end electric vehicles. Morphosis also completed a few interior versions of its sophisticated charging stations for the Genesis flagship showroom.
For the design, Morphosis took cues from Genesis branding. For example, since the Korean automobile manufacturer has a logo with a winged emblem, the architectural practice included wing-like canopies in the design of the futuristic vehicle charging stations.
Image Credit: Namsun Lee
Morphosis' Futuristic Vehicle Charging Stations are for Genesis
1. Futuristic Charging Stations - Create charging stations that incorporate futuristic designs and aesthetics to attract high-end electric vehicle owners.
2. Luxury Electric Vehicle Charging - Design charging stations that exude a sense of luxury and exclusivity to appeal to luxury vehicle owners.
3. Branded Charging Stations - Incorporate a brand's logo or emblem into the design of charging stations for a cohesive and branded aesthetic.
1. Architecture - Architecture firms can explore opportunities to incorporate futuristic and sophisticated designs into their projects, like charging stations or other public infrastructure.
2. Automotive - Luxury car brands like Genesis can invest in creating branded charging stations as a unique selling point and exclusive experience for their high-end electric vehicle owners.
3. Energy - Energy companies can embrace the trend of luxury electric vehicle charging and design charging stations that feature eco-friendly energy solutions such as solar panels or wind turbines.