This concept PC takes the idea of a cup of into a system of holographic touch screens and infrared communication.
The cup contains a holographic projector and serves as the main interface of the Cup PC. It uses other types of interactivity like stacking cups to share data, pouring data and other very farfetched features. The concept seeks to make computer use easy for everybody without the need to connect to a device such as USB.
According to the concept designers, everyone should be able to interact with other users, store and check information by physical behavior only such as grappin, filing and pouring etc. and the user interaction, store and check the information by only physical behaviors (grappling, filing up and pouring, etc). This is just a concept but it seems kind of far fetched to me right now.
1. Holographic Touch Screens - Opportunity for developing new applications and interfaces that utilize holographic touch screen technology.
2. Infrared Communication - Potential for innovation in wireless communication systems that utilize infrared technology for data transfer.
3. Intuitive Physical Interaction - Disruptive potential for creating user-friendly interfaces that rely on physical gestures and actions for interaction.
1. Computer Hardware - Opportunity for developing holographic touch screen displays and other related hardware components.
2. Communication Technology - Potential for developing infrared communication systems for wireless data transfer in various industries.
3. User Interface Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in designing intuitive interfaces that rely on physical gestures and actions.