State of the art and architecturally stunning pavilions will be showcased at the Burnham Plan Centennial this summer in Chicago. The awe-inspiring cosmic creations by mega talented architects Ben van Berkel and Zaha Hadid, which will be on display this summer, are sure to capture the hearts of dreamers.
Hadid’s Curvilinear pavilion formed of stretched fabric over an aluminum frame looks like it came straight from a sci-fi flick.
Ben van berkel designed a space age angular pavilion utilizing more traditional materials such as wood and steel.
Burnham Eco Pavilions by Zaha Hadid and UNStudio
1. Futuristic Architecture - Opportunity to explore innovative building designs that incorporate advanced materials and technologies.
2. Eco-friendly Design - Potential for creating sustainable structures that minimize environmental impact.
3. Interdisciplinary Collaborations - Potential for architects to collaborate with other fields, such as engineering and technology, to create groundbreaking pavilions that push the boundaries of design.
1. Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunities in architectural design and construction.
2. Material Science - Opportunity to develop advanced, eco-friendly materials for use in futuristic pavilions.
3. Sustainability - Opportunity for the sustainability industry to promote and implement green building practices through showcasing eco-friendly pavilions.