Photographer Elias Wessel brings high fashion to the rough and tumble streets of New York City in his most recent shoot for the Futureclaw January 2010 issue. The editorial entitled ‘The Love Zone’ features wacky accessories such as landing strip and mirrored dome headwear and extra bejeweled cuffs. Styled by Storm Pederson, the stunning Tatyana Usova works some crazy angles in this shoot for the Futureclaw January 2010 issue.
Implications - This is the kind of gritty street photography that has really captured the minds and eyes of fashion photographers in the last few years. We have seen a marked increase in the amount of street style blogs and those who pose for them. Elias Wessel brings some of that raw, untamed energy to the fashion world with this Futureclaw January 2011 shoot.
Futureclaw January 2010 Shows Side Mirrors as Hats
1. Street Style Photography - This trend presents an opportunity for businesses to develop platforms or apps that connect photographers and fashion enthusiasts, creating new avenues for collaboration and exposure.
2. Unconventional Accessories - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry to create unique and eye-catching accessories that push the boundaries of traditional fashion norms and redefine personal style.
3. Gritty Fashion Editorials - Fashion magazines and brands can explore the potential of presenting fashion in unconventional and urban settings, bringing a fresh perspective to their editorial content.
1. Fashion Photography - The rise of street style photography opens up new opportunities for fashion photographers to showcase their talent and creativity in capturing unique fashion moments.
2. Accessories - The unconventional accessories showcased in this editorial provide an opportunity for accessory designers to create bold and innovative pieces that make a statement and stand out in the fashion industry.
3. Fashion Media - Fashion magazines and brands can tap into the trend of gritty fashion editorials to create visually striking content that resonates with a modern audience and pushes the boundaries of traditional fashion publications.