At first the Fundacao Cultural de Curitiba ad campaign may appear to revolve around a printout of a nude model that someone tried to copy but succeeded in only scribbling a stick figure on top. In actuality, the portraits are masterfully sketched artworks, which go hand-in-hand with the tag line, "Drawing classes beginner to advanced." Thus, both ends of the spectrum are addressed.
Conceived and executed by Master Roma Waiteman, an ad agency based in Curitiba, Brazil, the Fundacao Cultural de Curitiba ad campaign really captures the message being sent. No matter what level an aspiring artist is at, these classes will tailor themselves to the individual. In this case, however, illustrator Magma Image would definitely be in the advanced class.
The Fundacao Cultural de Curitiba ad campaign was art directed by Rafael Guth.
The Fundacao Cultural de Curitiba Campaign Addresses All Artists
1. Personalized Learning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop personalized learning programs for aspiring artists at all skill levels.
2. Creative Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to create captivating and unconventional advertising campaigns that capture the attention of the audience.
3. Visual Communication - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Harness the power of visual communication to deliver impactful messages and engage viewers.
1. Art Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Enhance art education by incorporating technology and personalized learning approaches.
2. Advertising & Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize innovative advertising techniques to create unique and memorable campaigns.
3. Illustration & Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Redefine illustrative techniques and explore new forms of visual storytelling.