For the sake of simplicity and health, there are many food brands that are now striving to make their products with five ingredients or less—but The Honest Kitchen's line of Functional Treats pushes this concept by using just single ingredients. For instance, the Nice Mussels treats for dogs are all-natural and made up of only real blue and green mussels.
Nice Mussels are part of The Honest Kitchen's line of 100% human-grade Functional Treats because they are said to be good for a dog's skin and coat. Similarly, other items in the line like the Beam Talls are dried fish skins that are beneficial for a dog's dental health.
At Natural Products Expo West, The Honest Kitchen's Nice Mussels were recognized as the Editors' Choice for Natural Living Product.
The Honest Kitchen's Functional Treats Boast Singular Ingredients
1. Minimalist Ingredients - By using just single ingredients, brands like The Honest Kitchen are tapping into the trend of minimalist ingredients in pet food.
2. Functional Treats - The Honest Kitchen's line of Functional Treats caters to the growing demand for pet treats that provide specific health benefits.
3. Human-grade Pet Food - The Honest Kitchen's 100% human-grade pet food line reflects the trend of pet owners seeking high-quality, nutritious options for their pets.
1. Pet Food - The pet food industry can tap into the trend of minimalist ingredients and functional treats to create innovative products for health-conscious pet owners.
2. Natural Products - The natural products industry can explore the trend of human-grade pet food and develop new products that meet the demand for high-quality, all-natural options.
3. Pet Health - The pet health industry can capitalize on the trend of functional treats and create innovative solutions that address specific health concerns in pets.