My first impression of this craft, was that it was some relic of Chucky from the child’s play horror movies.
This creepy do-it-yourself project is quite disturbing, and not the least bit cute. The best part about it is its value as a gag gift or Hallowe’en prop.
Natasha’s Coat Rack, as pictured here, is featured on http://www.designspongeonline.com, with comprehensive instructions.
On a functional note, the irregular shaped coat hooks do not appear to hinder the hanging process.
Creepy DIY Coat Rack
1. DIY Creepy Home Decor - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating DIY home decor that is intentionally creepy and disturbing.
2. Gag Gifts and Halloween Props - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating new and unique gag gifts and Halloween props, using unconventional materials and ideas.
3. Irregular Shaped Coat Hooks - There is an opportunity for disruption in the market of coat hooks by introducing irregular and unique shaped hooks, without hindering their functionality.
1. Crafts and DIY - The crafts and DIY industry can benefit from creating kits or tutorials that focus on creating creepy home decor or gag gifts.
2. Halloween and Party Supplies - The Halloween and party supplies industry can benefit from introducing new and unique props, like the dismembered doll coat rack, to their product line.
3. Home Organization - The home organization industry can benefit from introducing irregular shaped coat hooks that are both functional and aesthetically interesting to consumers.