The Anatomical Chart Company has created a pair of fun socks that show what all of the bones in your legs and feet look like, as well as pointing out certain reflex points. These socks are anatomically correct and display an exact depiction of the human skeletal structure from the knees down. The adult-sized footwear has been fabricated out of acrylic, cotton and elastic.
These are not only a novelty pair of fun socks, they also serve an educational purpose. While you sport this unique footwear you have an opportunity to learn about all of the names of the bones and reflex points in the lower part of your legs and feet. This is a great way to mix a novelty product with a great learning experience.
The Anatomical Chart Company Has Created a Pair of Shockingly Fun Socks
1. Anatomical Socks - The creation of anatomically correct socks presents an opportunity for clothing companies to combine fashion with education.
2. Novelty Education - The emergence of educational novelty products shows potential for companies to create unique and engaging educational experiences for customers.
3. Interactive Clothing - The development of interactive pieces of clothing presents an opportunity for companies to offer new and unique experiences for consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of anatomically correct socks by incorporating education-based designs into clothing lines.
2. Education - The education industry could benefit from the creation of educational novelty products and could incorporate them into pedagogical practices.
3. Technology - The technology industry can take advantage of interactive clothing to develop new ways of providing consumers with unique and engaging experiences.