The Fujitsu Dual Touchscreen Phone was one of the biggest stars of CEATEC 2010. This smartphone from Fujitsu features two touchscreens that work together simultaneously. You have never seen anything like this before.
The Fujitsu Dual Touchscreen Phone works in both portrait and landscape mode. The two screens display information that can be cycled between screens with the touch of a finger. This phone looks a little too long to be commercially viable, but the fact that there is a working prototype is definitely something to get excited over. Check it out in the video above.
The Fujitsu Dual Touchscreen Phone is Amazing
1. Dual Touchscreen Technology - The development of dual touchscreen technology opens up opportunities for new ways of interacting with mobile devices.
2. Simultaneous Display Functionality - The ability to display information simultaneously on two screens provides enhanced multitasking capabilities for mobile users.
3. Innovative Smartphone Design - The introduction of a smartphone with dual touchscreens demonstrates the potential for unique and unconventional device designs.
1. Mobile Technology - The mobile technology industry can explore the integration of dual touchscreen technology and its potential applications in smartphones.
2. User Interface Design - The field of user interface design can embrace the challenge of creating intuitive and user-friendly interfaces for dual touchscreen devices.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage the innovative smartphone design to create compelling products that stand out in the market.