The Fuel Royal Rally 400 has been created by Spain-based customizer Fuel Motorcycles as an upgraded version of the popular Royal Enfield Himalayan EFI in order to make it suited for riding on virtually any terrain without losing sight of performance capabilities.
The bike has been upgraded with a Powertronic engine unit, vintage enduro components and an anti-lock braking system that can be turned on or off, depending on the needs of the rider or the road conditions. The motorcycle has also had its lines and proportions changed to give it a more aggressive yet compact look.
The Fuel Royal Rally 400 is priced at $9,000 and is also fitted with convenience features like a USB charger as well as an array of protectors, strong handlebars and more.
The Fuel Royal Rally 400 is Performance-Ready on Any Terrain
1. Off-road Capable Motorcycles - Opportunity for customizers to create motorcycles that can handle a wider range of terrains without sacrificing performance.
2. Retrofitted Performance Motorcycles - Opportunity for customizers to improve the performance of popular motorcycle models through aftermarket upgrades and modifications.
3. Custom Motorcycles with Safety Features - Opportunity for customizers to integrate safety features like anti-lock brakes into their custom designs.
1. Motorcycle Customization Industry - Companies that specialize in customizing motorcycles to improve their performance and aesthetics can leverage trends like off-road capabilities and retrofitted performance to stand out.
2. Aftermarket Motorcycle Parts Industry - Companies that specialize in developing and selling aftermarket motorcycle parts can focus on creating parts that improve the safety and capabilities of popular motorcycle models.
3. Adventure Touring Industry - Companies that offer guided motorcycle tours in off-road environments can target customers interested in riding motorcycles that can handle a wider range of terrains and offer more performance than stock models.