The Fresh Food for Now Company has been launched by UK-based food manufacturer Samworth Brothers as a food-to-go brand that will offer retailers with a dedicated supplier of fresh products for consumers.
The company is positioned as a one-stop shop for a multitude of products that are fine-tuned to the recent shift amongst consumers towards convenient food varieties. A newly launched website provides retailers with an intuitive way to receive guidance, find important information and more.
The Fresh Food for Now Company comes as a timely new initiative from Samworth Brothers given the predicted increase of the food-to-go sector in the UK that's expertly to be worth around £22.8 billion by 2023. This is being driven by the rising number of time-poor shoppers seeking out quick, convenient and delicious food varieties that can be eaten immediately or carried with them for snacking between meals.
The Fresh Food for Now Company will Offer a Range of Products
1. Convenient Food - The rise in time-poor shoppers seeking quick and easy meals presents an opportunity for innovative, convenient food products.
2. Food-to-go Sector - The predicted growth of the food-to-go sector in the UK offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to provide specialized products and services for this market.
3. Fresh Food Supplier - The launch of The Fresh Food for Now Company as a dedicated supplier of fresh products for retailers taps into the demand for fresh and high-quality food-to-go options.
1. Food Manufacturing - The rise in demand for convenient food-to-go options presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for food manufacturers to develop new products that cater to this market.
2. Retail - The growth of the food-to-go sector provides a potential disruptiove innovation opportunity for retailers to create specialized sections or partnerships to offer a wider range of fresh food options.
3. Technology - The launch of a new website by The Fresh Food for Now Company highlights the opportunity for technology companies to provide intuitive platforms and tools for retailers in the food-to-go industry.