The FRENDS x BaubleBar Layla Headphones is more of an accessory than a wearable piece of tech. It wouldn't be surprising if women end up wearing these earphones on the metro or walking down the street without actually listening to music. They look good enough to complement a range of outfits from casual chic to full out dressy.
Available in two colors, black or white with rose gold accents, the FRENDS x BaubleBar Layla Headphones finished with gems and studs that are as striking as a statement necklace. What makes it even more appealing is the fact that the bejeweled caps can be swapped out for the accompanying FRENDS signature metallic ones when women want to be more low key.
The FRENDS x BaubleBar Layla Headphones are Functional Accessories
1. Functional Accessories - There is an opportunity for the fashion and tech industries to collaborate further to bring functional accessories to the market that are seen as fashionable items.
2. Personalized Wearables - Wearable devices can be personalized into fashion accessories and offer customers a way to distinguish themselves through their technology.
3. Hybrid Products - There is an opportunity for businesses to create hybrid product designs that combine fashion and technology to create something unique.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take advantage of wearable technology to add a new dimension to their accessory lines.
2. Technology Industry - The technology industry should consider bringing in fashion designers and influencers when building and designing wearable technology to appeal to a fashion-conscious market.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - Integrating personalized and fashionable accessories into wearable tech products could open up a new market segment for the consumer electronics industry.