Classic keychains may be a necessary item in many people’s lives, but that doesn’t mean they are optimally designed; the FreeKey Keyring, on the other hand, is. It has been tweaked in a basic and ingenious way to allow keys to be placed on it easier without breaking a nail.
The FreeKey Keyring boasts a press-to-open design that is pretty self explanatory. All that a person needs to do is press down on a specific area in order to lift the end that the key would be inserted into. Instead of prying it open with teeth or nails, you can open the FreeKey Keyring with ease. The kink in the middle of the keyring lets the end lift almost effortlessly.
The FreeKey Keyring Opens Without Breaking a Nail
1. Easy-open Keychains - There is an opportunity for companies to create similar easy-open keychain designs to improve upon the traditional and outdated style.
2. User-friendly Accessories - A trend towards user-friendly accessories, such as the FreeKey Keyring, may spark innovative designs in various industries.
3. Simple Innovations - There may be a rise in simple, yet effective innovations like the FreeKey Keyring in industries outside of keychain manufacturing.
1. Keychain Manufacturing - Companies in the keychain manufacturing industry may need to reevaluate their product designs with the rise of easy-open keychains.
2. Fashion Accessories - There may be an opportunity for fashion accessory companies to incorporate the design of easy-open keychains into other products.
3. Home Tools and Hardware - The idea of simple innovation can be applied to industries such as home tools and hardware to make mundane tasks more user-friendly.