TGI Fridays is celebrating what it has dubbed the 'Season of Saucy,' by teaming up with iconic actor Jamie Foxx on a new Foxx on the Roxx BBQ Sauce.
The partnership between the actor and TGI Fridays centers around Jamie Foxx’s Brown Sugar Bourbon Flavored Whiskey (BSB). TGI Fridays took the smooth, slightly sweet flavors of Foxx’s BSB, and used it as the inspiration for a new BBQ sauce called Foxx On The Roxx. The new Foxx On The Roxx BBQ Sauce is used on a wide variety of saucy items, including Fridays Big Ribs, which is a full rack of double-basted pork ribs doused in BBQ sauce, as well as the Bucket of Bones, which is a shareable portion of Fridays Big Ribs and Traditional Wings coated in the same BBQ sauce. Lastly, the sauce is also featured on the Wings Roulette Platter, which allows you to mix and match three of TGI Fridays' signature chicken wing flavors, including the new Foxx on the Roxx BBQ and two additional sauces.
Image Credit: TGI Fridays
TGI Fridays and Jamie Foxx Created the New Foxx on the Roxx BBQ Sauce
1. Celebrity-inspired Flavors - Businesses can leverage the popularity of celebrities to create new flavors for their products, providing a unique selling point to consumers.
2. Saucy Seasonal Marketing Campaigns - Companies can create seasonal marketing campaigns centered around sauces to drive sales and increase brand visibility.
3. Multifunctional Products - Businesses can expand their product offerings by creating multifunctional items, such as a BBQ sauce that can be used on a variety of dishes.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can innovate by partnering with celebrities to create unique flavors and sauces.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can work with food and beverage brands to develop seasonal marketing campaigns centered around sauces.
3. Hospitality - Hospitality businesses can adapt by creating multifunctional sauces that can be used on different menu items to improve customer experience.