Created by Bungalow 25 in Madrid, the Fox Crimes channel advertisement is sea-deep disturbing.
The creative team came up with the idea of placing a dummy with “cement shoes” or, in this case, a painted box, in a popular diving area. This was guaranteed to get the hearts of deep-sea divers rushing. The dummy was covered in a black blanket, only allowing the silhouette to be seen. Chains engulfed the doll and made it extremely realistic.
The Fox Crimes dummy was a great campaign idea by Bungalow 25, as the scare of murder and a faux crime scene grabbed the attention of the media and gave exposure for the channel. Bungalow 25’s execution was truly flawless and the crime scenes are surely memorable.
The Fox Crimes Channel Swims With the Fishes
1. Underwater Advertising - Advertising agencies can create underwater campaigns and events to grab attention and create memorable experiences for their target audience.
2. Immersive Marketing - Brands can create immersive marketing experiences that blur the lines between reality and fiction to captivate their audience.
3. Shock Value Advertising - Businesses can use shock value advertising to create buzz and generate media attention by pushing the boundaries of what is normally acceptable.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can utilize underwater environments to create memorable ad campaigns and tap into a new market of potential customers.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can benefit from creating immersive experiences that blur the lines between fiction and reality to engage audiences and increase ticket sales.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can create unique experiences for divers and adventurers by partnering with advertising agencies to create underwater events and campaigns.