The FOREO Luna 4 collection has been unveiled as a range of skincare devices for consumers to incorporate into their daily regime as a way to gently yet effectively clean the skin.
The collection of skincare devices consists of six models in all including the Luna 4, the Luna 4 Mini, the Luna 4 Go, the Luna 4 Plus, the Luna 4 Body and the Luna 4 Men. Priced starting at $129, the devices work on a gentle or firm level to massage the skin as they dilate the pores to more effectively eliminate impurities.
The FOREO Luna 4 collection will start rolling out to retailers online starting on September 26 with the Plus, Men and Body models rolling out at a later date.
The FOREO Luna 4 Comes in Six Models for All-Over Cleansing
1. Optimized Skin Cleansing Devices - Personalized and smart skin cleansing devices to improve skincare routine for consumers.
2. Multi-functional Skincare Devices - Skincare devices that can be used for multiple purposes such as face, body, and men's skincare.
3. Connected Skincare Devices - Skincare devices that can be connected to mobile apps and other tech devices to track progress and customize routines.
1. Beauty and Skincare Industry - Companies can develop personalized and multi-functional skincare devices to meet the needs of consumers for a more efficient skincare routine.
2. Technology Industry - Companies can integrate technology into skincare devices to provide a more personalized and connected experience for consumers.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can partner with skincare device manufacturers to offer innovative and effective skincare devices to their customers.